Rapid Response are well versed at managing a range of customers across a multitude of industry sectors, and administering multiple jobs can be a time consuming business without the right systems in place. Utilising our state of the art property service software, we are able to provide a highly efficient service that gives up to the minute details and status on projects.
Our systems not only helps us to manage our workload efficiently with scheduling, costings and job sheets – it also helps us to manage our customers. From service to sales, we can communicate right across the information chain from service engineer, administrative staff and project management, which in turn helps us to complete jobs more efficiently and track complicated projects from beginning to end.
Our systems are intuitive and integrate with desktop applications perfectly, with direct entry in our SAGE accounts system - one efficient process from start to finish.
The benefits of the Clik Job Management system for our clients:
- Able to view live current status of the job
- Able to view the history of the any job
- Able to see the job sheet and signature relative to job sign-off
- Able to view schedule of works including the parts and materials used on the job
- Able to compile an audit of the job costs, providing quick and efficient answers without the need for human interaction
- Able to download reports for KPI's and managerial reports which can be tailored for each client
- Able to view real time information including photographic evidence which is uploaded throughout the duration of the job - before, during and after completion of works
Each job can be managed from one central location, and the latest status of the job can be viewed from any where at any time. The system produces a huge array of management reports and KPI's