An exciting opportunity to join a well-established company on the outskirts of Clacton as a Maintenance Coordinator! This role is talking to the same regular customers which leads to building relationships, along with this there are jobs to be entered on the system and then managed from start to finish. This will include managing the job so it is completed in a profitable way to the customer’s satisfaction.
Duties include the following:
- Customer relationship building
- An understanding of profit per job
- Booked work management
- Communication skills
- Material ordering / tracking - Computer skills
- A willingness to take responsibility
- An ability to make a decision
- Booking appointments
- Assigning engineers
- Finalising the job so it can be invoiced off
- Oversee the running of the engineers assigned to your properties
- Keeping clients , engineers and all parties up to date
- Gathering information for quotations and invoices
The ideal candidate:
- Sales knowledge
- Able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of maintenance but not essential
- Previous experience within customer service
- Previous experience within a maintenance service role is desirable
- There will be around seven jobs a day to manage so a lot of personal organisational and more importantly decision making skills are needed.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm and 1 weekend day per 4 week rota
Salary: £18,000.00+ Dependent on experience.
Own transport is essential!
It is important to be able to get yourself to work. Due to location and start times, public transport would be an unreliable option. Our Offices are located between Colchester and Clacton.
If you are dedicated & would like to grow with an expanding company, please apply now with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year