An Electrical Fault Causes a Caravan Blaze

At Rapid Response Maintenance, we pride ourselves on our experienced, professional team that is able to react quickly and manage a project through to competition in a timely manner.

The Rapid Response Maintenance team were recently approached by a large social housing company to carry out an emergency call-out following a fire brigade attendance due to a caravan that was caught alight in a residential area. A perfect example of the diverse projects we take on at Rapid Response!

We attended the job within 24 hours, and was told that others that were approached to carry out the job had previously turned it away. However, always welcome to take on various projects, the Rapid Response Maintenance team rose to the challenge.

We ensured that the caravan was completely cleared, including the surrounding debris and jet washed the floor area to safeguard the block paving area from hazards, whilst further works were waiting to be approved by our client, we fitted Heras fencing around the area to secure the site.

As the fire had originally began due an electrical fault, we sent an experienced electrician to the site to further investigate and ensure that the area was safe. Whilst there, the electrician also erected a tower scaffold to safely view the street light situated next the caravan, it also proved damaged from the electrical fire.

The area was cleared, cleaned and made safe within 24 hours and our client even phoned after to compliment us on how quickly and efficiently the entire job was turned around! Due to our client being incredibly happy with our service, we have also quoted to renew the block paving to the affected area, to renew the burnt-out fencing and to rectify the street light.

No Comments Yet.

Leave a comment